Each of us is unique and has personal needs, plus there are too many variables to define the cost beforehand. My sessions are definitely not a “standard product”.
During the video call we decide together the variables – where we are going to shoot, what the mood of the session will be (for example: art, fashion, portrait, boudoir, etc.), if we need a particular make-up, etc. – and I will tell you the cost for a session tailored to you.
To get started, you only pay for the video call, which normally lasts 30 to 60 minutes and costs only 30 Euros which remains as an advance if you decide to organise the session.
I have not used Whatsapp for years due to its privacy issues; for video calls we will use a tool of your choice including: Telegram
, Google Chat, FaceTime, Skype, Viber or any other app you want except Whatsapp
Anyways, to give you an idea of the costs, a session that includes:
- Video call;
- 6-hour session – I never work with the stopwatch in my hand;
- At least 30 images in black and white, digital in high resolution with light retouching, contrast and minimal skin imperfections (pimples);
- Three A4 prints on Fine Art paper (Epson Archive).
Costs 320 Euros.
Additional and totally optional costs – you only pay if you decide to use these services:
- If you want a “heavy” retouching for example to remove wrinkles, scars or whatever else I ask you for a surcharge, to be evaluated beforehand depending on the case;
- Professional Makeup (MUA, Make Up Artist);
- Rent of a location (studio, apartment, etc.);
Also, if we work outside Como, over 30 Km. I ask you for reimbursement of the transfer costs.
For a couple of years I have been working to promote paper photography, as was once done. I believe that the impact of a printed photograph is totally different and involves more senses than just sight.
If you wish, I can also take care of the production of a book and/or poster and deliver the finished products to you. On the day of the session I will show you some samples and give you some ideas about the costs.