The privacy of our visitors is of extreme importance to us
- Visiting this website does not imply that you are required to provide information about yourselve. In the event that you provide personal information, by sending it spontaneously via email, telephone, chat or in any other way, the data collected will be used for the purpose, in the ways and with the limitations and rights established in the Law on the protection of personal data. The data you provide will be always kept confidential.
- Whenever you provide personal data, these data will be processed and, if necessary, integrated into databases, under the responsibility of the site manager. The site manager has adopted the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the data, as well as to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
- The site manager will delete the collected data when they are no longer necessary or relevant to the purpose for which they were collected or registered.
- The personal data you provide will be used only and exclusively to produce the magazine, deliver it and keep you informed of any new activities related to photography; in the event that we wish to use the data you have provided for a different purpose, we will request your prior consent to use it.
- Users can freely exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, simply by sending a request to the e-mail address [email protected].
- When you contact us by email to access the services we offer, you can declare that you do not want to receive any type of communication that we could send you, provided that it is not strictly related to the purpose for which you contacted us. In any case we will provide appropriate mechanisms so that, if we put you on a distribution list, you can unsubscribe quickly and easily.
What are cookies?Cookies
are files that are downloaded to the user’s computer in order to collect data, which are essential for the proper functioning of web pages, applications or any other website, providing benefits for the user, facilitating navigation and usability. of these and which can be updated and retrieved from this website responsible for its installation.
Cookies can only be read by the service or application that issued them and in no case are they executable files, nor can they be propagated or contain a virus. Likewise, the cookies used on this website do not collect personal data of users (names, surnames, addresses, bank details or other.) Furthermore, in order to improve their privacy, the IP address has been encrypted, keeping a copy, therefore, in this way, the information obtained through the cookie service used by this website is exclusively statistical and totally anonymous.
or the Site
Users visiting the site will write a minimum amount of information on their devices, whether computers or mobile devices, in small text files called ’cookies’ stored in the directory used by the web browser.
By disabling cookies some of our services may not work properly and the pages may be displayed incorrectly.
There are different types of cookies, some to make the use of the Site more effective, others to enable certain features.
Types of cookies used by this website
Below are the various types of cookies used by ugosinhache.com
based on their intended use
This type of cookie is strictly necessary for the proper functioning of some sections of the site. There are two categories: persistent cookies and session cookies.Persistent cookies
: these are cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal which can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the group and can vary from a few minutes to several years.Session cookies
: These are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page or application. They are used to store information that is of interest only for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary to view the site and in relation to the technical services offered, therefore they will always be sent, unless the user changes the configuration in your browser (which will affect the display of the pages of the site).
Analytical cookies of third-party services
These cookies are used to collect information on the use of the Site by users anonymously, such as page views, time spent, traffic sources, geographic origin, age, gender and interests for the purpose of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the Site, in our case by Google Analytics.
Cookies to integrate third-party software products and functions
This type of cookie incorporates features developed by third parties within the pages of the Site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks to share the contents of the site or for the use of third-party software services (such as software to generate maps) and additional software that offers additional services. These cookies are sent from third-party domains and associated sites that offer their functionality on the pages of the Site.
These cookies are necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the Site.
, according to current legislation, does not require the consent of technical cookies, as it is necessary to provide the requested services.
For all other types of cookies, you can express your consent using one or more of the following methods:For specific settings
of the browser or its programs used to navigate the pages that make up the site.When changing settings
in the use of third party services.
Both solutions could prevent the user from using or viewing parts of the Site.
Third-party websites and services
and, therefore, ugosinhache.com is not responsible
of these sites.
Configuring how your browser react to cookies
We provide you with links to the supports of the main web browsers on the market, where you can consult how to change the configuration of cookies:
- Windows Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Safari macOS
- Safari iOS